These Terms and Conditions (“Conditions”,”Agreement”) govern the relationship between Gunners Chat (“Us”,”We”,”Our”) and it’s users (“You”,”Your”) and apply to the Gunners Chat website and app (“The Service”).
You agree to these Terms and Conditions by using or accessing any part of The Service.
You understand and agree that:
- You use The Service entirely at your sole risk.
- All content You post is public.
- You are solely responsible for content You post and any consequences thereof.
- You will not post using multiple identities or create multiple accounts.
- You will not post messages offering to sell or supply goods or services.
- You will not post links for commercial gain including, but not limited to, affiliate links.
- You will not post junk content.
- You will not post content intended to disrupt the enjoyment of the service for other users.
- You will not post or link to malicious content.
- You will not post or link to discriminatory content.
- You will not post or link to hate speech.
- You will not post or link to unlawful content.
- You will not post or link to nudity or pornography.
- You will not harass or intimidate any other user.
- You will not post content that infringes the intellectual property of another party.
- You grant Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to modify and reproduce, in any format, any content You post.
- You will not access, use or login to an account that does not belong to You.
- You will not share your password.
- You will change your password on our request.
- You will not use third-party applications or services to access or use The Service.
- You will not collect, harvest, scrape or reproduce any part of The Service.
- You will not block advertisements or otherwise interfere with the operating of The Service.
- Any suggestions You supply to improve The Service may be used without compensation to You.
- You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Gunners Chat and it’s employees, associates and affiliates from any third-party claims arising from Your use of The Service.
- Gunners Chat is not responsible or liable for the content or performance of any third-party website linked to from The Service and You assume all responsibility and risk from Your use of any third-party website link to from The Service.
You understand and agree that:
- The Service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- We may add, remove or modify any content or functionality from The Service for any reason at any time without notice to You.
- We may remove any posts You have made without notice to You.
- We may remove or disable Your account for any reason at any time.
- We may block access to The Service to any person at any time.
- If You violate the letter or spirit of these Conditions We can, without prior notice to You, stop providing all or part of The Service to You.
Limitation of Liability
Gunners Chat, it’s employees, associates and affiliates shall not be liable for any of, but not limited to, the following resulting from Your use of The Service, Your inability to access or use the The Service, or defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties using The Service:
- direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages.
- loss of revenues, profits, data, good-will or other intangible losses.
Failure to enforce any right or provision of these Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and all other provisions shall not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
These Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by either You or by Us.
Your right to use or access The Service will immediately cease upon termination of this Agreement.
We may terminate or suspend Your account at any time without prior notice.
You can terminate this agreement at any time by notifying Us in writing using the contact form displayed on The Service.
Upon termination, We may retain and continue to use or display any and all postings made by You to The Service. We may also anonymise Your postings by changing or removing Your name, avatar, or any attribution to You.
Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions and any action related thereto shall be governed in all respects by English law and You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding it.